maandag 12 januari 2015

5 wishlist pieces that all have one thing in common (by Jiwa)



Hi y'all!

This week I have a wishlist to show you. I got wind of my tendency to buy a hella lot of fluffy pieces. Where is this coming from?

Fluffy, this word has past by earlier in my posts. Apparently I have something with that material. Maybe it makes the piece more rich, more expensive looking(even though it isn't). Maybe you know the heels with a fluffy dot on the strap or you have seen fluffy handbags. I know I like it and I want more.








1.
So the first piece in my wishlist is this bag from Lamodauk.com. Yeah I already have a fluffy bag but this one is a backpack! That is something else isn't it :)



Cropped Roll Neck Jumper



2. The second piece is a roll neck jumper from asos. I think combined with white pants as well, a leather jacket and some white sneakers, you will look fabulous and you stay very warm.



Blue Wool Kimono Coat




3. OMG! This coat looks so cool. This is a realling popping color so it will look so gorgeous with like the simplest things. I adore it but isn't it weird that the sleeves are cropped? Still. the oversized fit is great, I always pay attention to the fit, I like oversized. The result is that it's now called a Boyfriend-Coat.



Crop Short Sleeve Jumper with Dots




4. A second sweather, but this one is different than the classic white one. It's more like a Top-Jumper. I like monochrome prints, defenitely black and white dots or stripes. I also like the combination in the picture(cropped so combined with a skater skirt and nice chunky boots), asos does good!








5. I have saved the best for last ofcourse ;) It's a co-ord (or twopiece)!
Look how cute that is. In general co-ords look so fabulous, but especially this fluffy one. It's also very easy to throw on if you don't know what to wear to a party or a festive event, I wouldn't wear this to school or just for casual, it need a festive occasion. I also like the choker the girl has on, suits good with it.



That were all the pieces, have you been receiving inspiration from this all? I know I did. I'm not going to buy all the stuff because I ain't got no monayyyy (And yes I have a job, where does it all go??) but I will consider it though. And than cry about it. yup.

K byeeee!
xxx
Jiwa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten